This section is for Friends and Family preview of the game. The page is for tracking release notes and activity.
Brief instructions on how to play can be found here.
- Corpse Harvest overhaul. There are now get different benefits from harvesting a corpse with different items.
- Additions of crafting table.
- First crafting table, the Weaving table, is now able to be crafted and contains recipes. A new model and texture will be present for it in the next release.
- Damage matrix implementation for attacking creatures with different damage types and defence types, as well as for harvesting.
- Added ability to have different rotation on clutter with NPC path-finding profiles.
- Crafting changes so that queue functions are more obvious.
- Occasional path finding issue that caused creatures to go “sideways”.
- Path finding did not always honour height restrictions.
- When clutter was removed, NPC path-finding profiles were not updating, causing bad path finding.
- Creatures were not being aggressive when set to be.
- When cancelling some recipes, components were not all returned to the players inventory.
- Persistent status effect items some times did not update when switching equipment.
- When being killed by some creatures (bee and ant) the creature would be stuck in an animation state.
- Respawning occasionally failed to work.
- When some XML data is changed incorrectly, errors are thrown that are not meaningful.
- NPCs get on tall objects and don’t come back down.
- NPCs movement occasionally causes shuddering.